Each year, the Leadership Brevard program accepts participants via open enrollment, on a first-come, first-served basis; limited to 50 participants.
Tuition for Leadership Brevard is $2,625.00.
Payment must be received by September 1, 2014.
Limited financial assistance available; click here to learn more
As a participant you should:
• Have a strong commitment to the community through significant voluntary leadership roles in community organizations;
• Have potential for growing personally and effecting change;
• Have an interest in furthering personal knowledge about Brevard County
• Commit to full participation in the program, including the opening day orientation, monthly program sessions, Leadership Action Project, and Graduation
• Participants are responsible for transportation to and from program day sites. Sessions are held in various locations throughout Brevard County in accordance with the program topic.
• Monthly Program Days typically run from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Participants will take part in a mandatory on-going Leadership Action Project (this will require some time outside of the scheduled program dates).
• Please complete the online registration form here
• A printable version of the registration form is available here. Please submit completed form via email to Melissa@LEADBrevard.org or via U.S. Mail.
• Program enrollment will close when the class reaches 50 participants
Program Cancellation Policy:
Leadership Brevard - Signed enrollment form or completion of online enrollment form signifies commitment to the program. Cancellation must be received on or before the first of August prior to the start of the program year for full refund. After August 1st, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. After the first of September, a 50% tuition cancellation fee will be applied ($1250). No refund will be offered after class has begun..
LEAD Brevard does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or physical ability. If you require any special accommodation to participate in the Leadership Brevard Program, please notify LEAD Brevard at the time of your application.
All applications are handled in strict confidence.